The Growth Net Annual Meeting 2013
10-12 March 2013, New Delhi, INDIA
The Growth Net is a two and a half day annual event that is likely to rotate among some of the countries of the group. The discussion formats reflect the specific purpose of each session.
– Keynote speeches for policy formulation
– Brainstormings on issues of common concern engaging the participants in a process leading to genuine take-home values
– Business-to-business discussions on projects and opportunities in specific sectors
– Updates/briefings on business issues or national economies, with a focus on implications and opportunities for business
– Debates confronting perspectives on economic, geopolitical and business developments and what they bode for the future
– Panel discussions bringing together different insights to provide participants with an integrated perspective on the topic
– The program allows time and opportunities for participants to network and establish new relationships
AGENDA OF THE INAUGURAL MEETING
– Creating the right frameworks for private investment
– How to deal with barriers to trade?
– Developing consumer markets
– What green growth & energy strategies make sense?
– Developing and strengthening financial markets
– Meeting investment needs for the infrastructure decade
– Bridging the wealth gap in emerging market economies
– Technology innovation, knowledge transfers & IP protection
– Leveraging the demographic dividend through education
– The talent challenge
– The rise of civil society and social media: the impact on governance
– Is the G20 delivering the goods on the global economic agenda?
– Business-to-business meetings on:
Healthcare & Pharma / Energy / Mining / Financial Services / Telecom
Engineering & Construction / Media / Country-specific briefings