The Growth Net Annual Meeting 2015
25-27 March 2015, New Delhi, INDIA
ON THE AGENDA OF THE 3RD ANNUAL MEETING
– SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS FROM NEW GROWTH COUNTRIES
– Issues identification: What initiatives for a more robust growth? What challenges to overcome? What opportunities to seize?
– Activating new sources of growth in Asia, Latin America and Africa
– Technology for “2 $ a day”: How frugal innovation can bring an additional 2.5 billion people into the market
– Policies to develop broad local investor bases in the new growth countries
– The next billion consumers: Who are they? Where are they? And how to bring them what they want – from Malls to Ecommerce
– China’s “new normal” and what it means for the global economy
– Africa: Strengthening the building blocks for high, sustainable, growth
– What should keep us awake at night: Reassessing political risks
– Where will investors go in an era of differentiation and benchmarking among new growth countries?
– Generating the energy to fuel growth and more inclusive prosperity in new growth countries
– Deal with the water challenge or forget about growth
– Winning the productivity battle to avoid the middle income trap
– How to make urbanization a real growth and wealth generator
– Where is the “Modi magic” leading India’s economy?
– Market leaders: Innovating and leveraging changes in the new growth countries
– Looking ahead: The five mistakes the new growth countries need to avoid and the five priorities they need to focus on
The Growth Net is a two and a half day annual event that is likely to rotate among some of the countries of the group. The discussion formats reflect the specific purpose of each session.
– Keynote speeches for policy formulation
– Brainstormings on issues of common concern engaging the participants in a process leading to genuine take-home values
– Business-to-business discussions on projects and opportunities in specific sectors
– Updates/briefings on business issues or national economies, with a focus on implications and opportunities for business
– Debates confronting perspectives on economic, geopolitical and business developments and what they bode for the future
– Panel discussions bringing together different insights to provide participants with an integrated perspective on the topic
– The program allows time and opportunities for participants to network and establish new relationships