The Growth Net is a two day annual event that is likely to rotate among some of the countries of the group. The discussion formats reflect the specific purpose of each session.
– Keynote speeches for policy formulation
– Brainstormings on issues of common concern engaging the participants in a process leading to genuine take-home values
– Business-to-business discussions on projects and opportunities in specific sectors
– Updates/briefings on business issues or national economies, with a focus on implications and opportunities for business
– Debates confronting perspectives on economic, geopolitical and business developments and what they bode for the future
– Panel discussions bringing together different insights to provide participants with an integrated perspective on the topic
– The program allows time and opportunities for participants to network and establish new relationships